Getting Started – What to expect?
The first step is a phone conversation, during which one of our team will chat with you about your mortgage needs.
Next, we’ll compile your information in a loan application and present it in the best possible manner to the lender(s).
Once your loan application has been approved, we will negotiate the best possible interest rates & terms from different lenders on your behalf.
Rob or Sam will discuss & recommend the best loan offer with you.
They will also offer advice on how to best structure your loan and get you mortgage-free faster. This includes fixed rates vs floating rates and whether revolving credit is right for you.
We’ll formally advise your lawyer of finance approval.
Pop the champagne & move in!
Rob and Sam can complete this entire process via phone and email, saving you time & eliminating unnecessary meetings.
- Loan Application form: Download
- This document is a PDF form you can fill out on your computer, and email back to us.
- Authority & Declaration form: Download
- This form gives us authority to act on your behalf, and make applications to different home loan lenders for you. The full explanation is printed on the document.
- Terms of Engagement & Scope of Service: Download
- You can sign on page 5, and send back to us. Remember to print and keep a copy for your records.
- Disclosure Statement: Download
- This document explains Rob’s credentials.
Ready to get started?
If you have any questions, or would like to have an initial chat about your mortgage needs, you can reach Rob or Sam on (03) 343 5432.